World of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of the Night

Free forum: A forum for role-playing as Vampyres, Werewolves, Faeries, Demons and Shadow Hunters.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
If you're new to the site, read the rules first.
Put your username as your character name.
Make sure to check your clan for any updates or announcements.
We are also looking for candidates to become some of the clans leaders.
To apply post a topic in that clan's news category and post an RP sample and why you should be head of the clan.
Please advertise the site as much as possible, it would help out the site a lot.

Your favorite role-playing genre.

Go down 
2 posters

What role-play theme you like the most?
Academy
Your favorite role-playing genre. I_vote_lcap0%Your favorite role-playing genre. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Animal
Your favorite role-playing genre. I_vote_lcap0%Your favorite role-playing genre. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Galaxy
 0% [ 0 ]
Life
 0% [ 0 ]
Horror
 0% [ 0 ]
Fighting
Your favorite role-playing genre. I_vote_lcap50%Your favorite role-playing genre. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Other
Your favorite role-playing genre. I_vote_lcap50%Your favorite role-playing genre. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Mitsu Doraibu
Admin
Mitsu Doraibu

Your favorite role-playing genre. Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite role-playing genre.   Your favorite role-playing genre. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:39 am

What's your favorite favorite role-playing genre? Life (Take Game Sims for example), Horror, Fighting or anything else Question
I like the Life and Melee Weapon Fighting role-plays the most tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendofnight.darkbb.com/
Sayo
Admin
Sayo

Your favorite role-playing genre. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite role-playing genre.   Your favorite role-playing genre. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:46 am

I am more into speculative fiction really when it comes to role-playing. It has a little bit of everything in it with just the perfect amount. You get your fighting, your romance, your horror, action, everything.
Back to top Go down

Your favorite role-playing genre.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of the Night :: Off-Topic :: Chat Room-
Jump to: